Honeycomb ceramics has a broad market prospect because of its advantages of high mechanical strength, easy recycling, excellent chemical stability, good temperature resistance, uniform distribution of pores, and so on. Its application fields cover the chemical industry, environmental protection, energy, metallurgy, electronics, petroleum, smelting, textile, pharmaceutical, food machinery, cement, and other industries.
However, high-quality honeycomb ceramics require high sizing technology, and the previous sintering technology is not enough to meet the production needs. The yield is not high, resulting in low production efficiency. In recent years, microwave finalizing equipment is the good news for the honeycomb ceramics industry.
Characteristics of microwave drying ceramic sintering equipment:
1. The heating effect of microwave drying ceramic sintering equipment is uniform, microwave drying is an integration heating for ceramic, good drying uniformity and ceramic quality, and high yield.
2. The microwave drying molding machine is faster, it can even achieve a satisfactory effect in a few minutes. The practice has proved that usually 20 minutes to two hours to complete the ceramic sintering drying molding.
3. Microwave ceramic drying equipment is small in size and occupies a small area. Compared with traditional porcelain kilns, it can save a lot of space.
4. Microwave ceramic processor improves the efficiency, environmental protection, and energy-saving. Microwave equipment only consumes electric energy, clean and sanitary, zero-emission, and no harmful substance produced in the drying process, It belongs to environmentally friendly industrial production equipment.
5. Microwave drying and sizing, the product quality is good. The penetration of the microwave makes the inside and outside of the ceramic uniform heating, the product is not easy to crack.
6. Ceramic microwave sintering device is easy to control, convenient, and flexible to use. Save time and effort.
7. The energy consumption of microwave shaping ceramic machine is low. The whole ceramic is heated simultaneously, which can save the process of heat transfer, reduce heat consumption, and greatly improve energy utilization.
8. This facility is controlled by a PLC system with a high automation degree. Labor-saving, process saving, and low labor intensity.
9. It makes the ceramic finalizing process and the before and after process flow into an automatic production line, reducing the handling frequency, preventing the loss, improving the output rate.
Application of microwave drying ceramic sintering equipment:
Microwave honeycomb ceramic drying and shaping equipment have been successfully applied to the drying of porous structure ceramics, which can easily reduce the body water content to less than 3%, greatly shorten the drying time and improve the yield.
Besides, microwave technology is also used in the process of ceramic, high – voltage insulation and drying of ceramic bottles, and so on.
Conventional ceramic sintering process:
Such as burning, heater, electric heating, steam heating, and another drying to finalize the design process is using the basic principle of heat conduction, the heat from external to internal, pottery, and porcelain make ceramic core temperature rise gradually, according to the external heating.
To attain a specified temperature center must be a certain amount of time, the poor thermal conductivity object needs time is longer. This influence to promote the efficiency of production, inhibition of production scale, hinder the further development of the ceramic industry.
These traditional ceramic finalize the design means time is long, use electric quantity big, heat is not quite even, fluctuation right and left turns over, labor amount is big.
Due to the large water content of the porous material molding, porosity, and the blank pore wall is very thin, with the traditional heating uneven, it is difficult to finalize the design. Porous materials have poor thermal conductivity, the drying process requirements are very strict. Especially for environmental protection in automotive and other honeycomb ceramics, drying process management is not good, easy to deformation, large porosity, and large surface area.
Operation principle of microwave ceramic shaping equipment:
Microwaves can pass through object interior inside and outside to add temperature together; frequency is 2450MHZ, with every second the frequency of 2.45 billion being oscillatory. The water molecule is rubbed between each other produce heat, achieve oneself to give off heat effect.
|Brand||Leader||Category||Tunnel type finalizing equipment|
|Weight（kg）||450||Within the cavity size（mm）||960*960*1000|
|Footprint（m2）||3||Control mode||LCD color screen MCU control|
Ceramic materials, honeycomb ceramics, such as a sensitive element and sound-absorbing material of artificial bone, tooth roots, such as raw materials, get people’s attention more and more. It is not difficult to foresee that microwave ceramic molding equipment will be more and more widely used in our life in the future. Microwave technology, used in the industrial field, also not only reflect in the microwave heating equipment, microwave sterilization equipment.